Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
Flowbird will collect and use your personal data for:
- Background Check
A module in compliance with the management of cookies is installed on the website.
Why does Flowbird need to collect and store personal data?
In order to analyse your application, and to provide you a feedback following your appliance, we need to collect personal data for being in measure to contact you. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes, Flowbird would contact you for additional consent.
Will Flowbird share my personal data with anyone else?
We do not pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Flowbird. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent.
How will Flowbird use the personal data it collects about me?
Flowbird will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Flowbird is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Flowbird contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Flowbird at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Flowbird does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data :
- The purpose of the processing:
- Background Check
- The processing is based on the legitimate interests of Flowbird.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Name / Nickname / Phone Number / email / Address / Nationality / Origin / Religion / Health Data/ Political Opinion / Sexual Orientation
- Only Flowbird has access to personal data collected.
- The data remains in France and will not be transferred outside the European Union. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- Flowbird will process personal data during the hiring period until the integration of the selected person. For candidates that are not recruited, their CV are stored for a duration of one year.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict, withdraw consent at any time or object to such processing:
You have to contact Flowbird writing to email@example.com and specify your request. To ensure your identity, for any request, you have to provide a proof of your identity via an ID card, a passport or a drive licence.
- How to lodge a complaint with:
|Data Controller||Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)||Supervisory Authority contact|
|Contact Name||Jean-Pierre TODESCHINI||Yohann Guiot||Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés|
|Address line 1||Flowbird SAS||Flowbird SAS|
|Address line 2||Parc la Fayette||2ter rue du Château||3 place de Fontenoy|
|Address line 3||6, rue Isaac Newton||92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine||75007 PARIS|
|Address line 4||25009 Besançon|
|Address line 5||CEDEX 9|
|Telephone||+33 3 81 54 56 00||+33 6 29 96 20 32|
- Flowbird has no processes of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Contact details of the Processing Activity Owner:
|Processing Activity Owner contact details|
|Contact Name||Jean-Pierre Todeschini|
|Address line 1||Parc La Fayette|
|Address line 2||6, Rue Isaac Newton|
|Address line 3||CEDEX 9|
|Address line 4||25000 BESANCON|
|Address line 5|
|Telephone||+33 3 81 54 56 00|
Owner and Approval
The processing Activity Owner is the owner of this Privacy Statement and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.