Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the administrator is in charge of ensuring the smooth operation of the systems and telecommunications of the Datacenter information system. It provides application teams and/or teams with internal support and infrastructure that is reliable, robust and secure. He works under the responsibility of the head of the US Data Center Operations in a team of 4 people.
- Maintain the infrastructure in operational conditions, both systems (servers, storage, etc.) and applications, networks (LAN, WAN, associated hardware …).
- Participate actively in its monitoring and backup.
- Guarantee its availability as well as the integrity of the data.
- Part of the 24/7 “on call” process.
- Participate in the definition of hardware, software and architecture evolutions.
- Participate in the compliance and security of the infrastructure, in conjunction with the Security team.
- Participate in certification audits.
- Manage specific IT projects, based on the technical expertise of the domain concerned.
- Carry out a technological watch and be a force for proposals.
- Participate in problem analysis and resolution.
- Provide efficient support and assistance to the infrastructure manager.
- Maintain the CMDB (Configuration Management Database) up to date.
- Keep the ITIL processes entrusted to the organization up to date.
- Ensuring proper implementation of ITSM / ITOM tools.
- Ensure a follow-up of licenses.
- Work in collaboration with other Data Center teams.
- Holder of an engineering degree or higher technician with a specialization in computer science.
- Proven experience of at least five years in a context similar to that presented.
- Extensive skills (proven knowledge):
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
- Virtualization (VMware, Nutanix), directory (LDAP / AD), application servers (Apache, Tomcat).
- Linux and Windows operating systems administration.
- Networking: TCP IP, BGP, MPLS, LAN (IP, Wi-Fi).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Priority management, reactivity, sense of service.
- Knowledge of ISO27001, PCI DSS, HSM, SOC 2 would be a plus.
- Able to work in a collaborative mode with a team, and in an international context.
- Adaptability and technical curiosity, up to date with technological evolutions. Know how to assimilate them.
- Autonomy, sense of service, and knowledge of how to intervene quickly, taking into account security issues in the event of incidents.
- Strong spirit of synthesis during interventions.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile described above and would you like to join our teams? Then join us by sending your application to Kelly.email@example.com