“Man, ga toch Bricken!” Who doesn’t know this saying in the Netherlands? You might not know that Yellowbrick is part of the Flowbird Group, an international company in Urban Intelligence and Mobility with its headquarter in Paris with more than 1.300 employees in more than 50 countries around the globe.
Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications and online services, we contribute to improving the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimizing traffic, simplifying payments, making cities more secure and economically dynamic.
Helpdesk Technician at Yellowbrick International
Are you the person who answers all the IT questions of your colleagues at Yellowbrick International/Flowbird Mobile Parking?
Would you like to be an allround IT employee who can work fully autonomously but also have the ability to work for a big company behind the scenes?
Are you technically skilled and solution-oriented? Does the customer come first for you and do you know how to correctly estimate the customer’s demand?
Then we would like to invite you to apply for the next position. As an Helpdesk Technician you play an important role in helping your colleagues as quickly and effectively as possible.
You are the IT specialist within Yellowbrick International and take care of an optimal environment.
In Amsterdam you work solo as an Helpdesk Technician. The hosts are in France. You will interact a lot with your colleagues in France. When you start as our new colleague a part of the onboarding program is an initial period of 2 weeks in France and a yearly trip of 2-3 days to France.
As an Helpdesk Technician you perform the following activities:
- Accepting, registering and resolving malfunction reports;
- Preventive monitoring and maintenance of servers and improving the network;
- Obtaining and correctly interpreting fault reports;
- Providing explanations to users;
- Are in direct contact with suppliers and our ICT main department in France;
- Carrying out installation work.
You are in charge of maintaining the systems, specific Yellowbrick International applications and networks. Next to this you are the first point of contact for 1st and 2nd line problems by person, phone and email. You like to bring out the best in yourself, to use your talent and to help your colleagues. All this in order to find a solution for the colleague as well, as quickly as possible and to offer them an optimal service.
You are responsible for
- Laptops / desktops / screens / keyboards / mouses procurement, repairs and exchanges
- Laptops images, patches, updates, together with central IT in France
- Network (VPN, WiFi, …) together with central IT in France
- Phone system maintenance
- Accounts creation for new comers and additional accesses for existing colleagues
- The test infrastructure of the development team on AWS
What you bring to the table
For this position we are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Willing to work 32-40 hours per week at the office;
- You have a completed MBO4 education in the field of ICT;
- You are ITIL certified (v3);
- You have 4+ work experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems;
- You have a customer and service-oriented attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You can analyze well, work together and are stress resistant;
- You are structured and enterprising.
- You are fluent in English written and spoken. French is a plus
- You are Windows 10 certified (MCSA) is a plus;
Next to a great technical challenge we offer a variable environment with a strong and positive culture. It’s a place where you can be yourself and you’ll be surrounded by people who, just like you, love what they do.
Your personal & professional growth is important to us, so we help you by looking at your path and find suitable training for hard and soft skills. And as teamwork is so important, we offer a place where you can share expertise.
Next to that we offer:
- Working in Amsterdam
- A lot of room for own initiatives and personal development
- A diverse and independent job
- Nice colleagues
- An open working environment
- A market-based salary
- Good facilities to work from home during Covid
- Work in a dynamic and international company where you will be part of the Flowbird Family
- Collective pension plan and ability to join the insurance program
- Travel reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Team trips, TGIF drinks and BBQ’s
- Possibility to create an optimal work-life balance.
Apply now via email@example.com
Acquisition based on this job vacancy is not appreciated.