Are you interested in working in a company where high technology, electronics, and software are combined to bring well-thought-out mechanical designs, products, and services? Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications and online services, we contribute to improving the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic. FLOWBIRD operates in over 5,000 towns and cities in 80 countries, and is the world market leader within urban intelligence.
At FLOWBIRD, we value work life balance. We have a 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care. We also offer flexible remote work.
Do you want to be part of developing the mobility solutions of tomorrow?
We are now looking for two Business Analysts. You will be a part of our R&D department in Global, but based in Stockholm. Together we are developing technical solutions used by customers in over 80 different countries.
As a Business Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Business Analysts Manager of Smartcities in R&D. You will be responsible for translating the business requirements into detailed functional specifications and user experience, and supporting the development team in delivering high quality solutions
You’ll experience a high degree of autonomy and are empowered to take initiatives and leadership in all actions required to get things done. You will be supported by your peers, the team of tribe leads, squad leaders, product managers and product owners.
In this role you will:
- Participate in different squads composed of squad leader, developers, QAs and test engineers
- Analyze and refine the business requirements together with the product manager and/or owner
- Create and update functional architecture, API definitions and design, with the help of the UX designers and Technical Architect
- From the business requirements, create and update the functional specifications in such a way that the squad can create the technical specifications and proceed with development, testing and delivery
- Together with the squad and the architect, analyze and build choices between preferred and rejected solutions
- Help the squad and the architect with converting the functional design and specifications into technical design and specifications
- Take part in the sprints goals, planning and reviews, as well as the daily standups. Participate in all Agile activities of the squad
- Function as a source of information for the organization regarding the functioning of the system
- Provide material for the technical writer to maintain the product documentation
- Keep product description and release notes always up to date
We are searching for someone who
- Has excellent analytical skills, and advanced experience in modeling techniques
- Has excellent communication skills, in English
- Is outstanding in explaining complex things and making them understandable for the customers (Product Owners or Product Managers) and in answering questions from the squad team
- Has experience in either/or mobile apps environment, embedded apps environment, cloud platform environment
- Has experience in defining APIs and functional processing
- Has experience in REST / microservice architecture
- Has a strong sense of ownership, and initiative
- Has a strong ability to deliver and get things done
- Experienced in working in an agile development / SCRUM
- Is at ease and experienced with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Being open minded, curious, capable of having a wide open view, able to look over someone’s own fence and pick things up which are not particular their job
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience with LucidChart
- Experience in product development
- Experience in defining OpenAPI documentation for internal and third parties developers
- Some technical knowledge in modern technologies (Dockers, CI/CD chains, Data analysis…)
What can you expect from us?
- Every day will be different, and every day you will learn
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Strong support from the management and the colleagues
- You will never get bored! We move fast and are transforming to a state of the art Agile R&D environment.
- You will work for Flowbird, global market leader in Urban Intelligence
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- You will receive all required training on internal systems and tooling. With the usage of Udemy we are able to provide you training work related but also for your personal growth
- A 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care.
- Flexible remote work.
Welcome with your application!
Apply today as selection is ongoing. For more information about the service, please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Nordh at Reperio, tel: 072 – 325 66 96.