Are you interested in working in a company where high technology, electronics, and software are combined to bring well-thought-out mechanical designs, products, and services? With more than 60 years of existence in the mobility market, Flowbird is a company that has been able to innovate and renew to meet the needs of customers and citizens around the world.
Initially a supplier of parking and public transit equipment, the group has transformed to become a major digital player. Our solutions address all user profiles. Whether you use your car, take public transport, car-sharing, etc. and even all at once, our solutions are multi-modal and adapt to your needs. Flowbird operates in over 5,000 towns and cities in 80 countries and is the world market leader within urban intelligence.
At Flowbird, we value work life balance. We have a 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care. We also offer flexible remote work.
Do you want to be part of developing the mobility solutions of tomorrow?
Reperio is now looking for a Test automation engineer with previous experience of developing autotests to Flowbird. You will be a part of Flowbirds R&D department in Stockholm which consists of 30 employees that are working in small, autonomous agile teams. Together the employees are developing technical solutions used by customers in over 80 different countries. You will take an active part in the entire development process from planning, requirement analysis, development and test. During this process you will be working closely with both developers, testers and product owners.
We are searching for someone who has
- A technical university degree or a similar education.
- More than 5 years’ work experience from test automation.
- Knowledge in Agile development principles, like Scrum, Kanban or Continuous integration.
- Experience in working with Python / Robot Framework.
- Experience in working with Selenium and SoapUI.
- Knowledge in Gherkin.
- Experience in working with SQL Queries.
- Knowledge in Micro Service Architecture.
- Knowledge in Restful Interfaces.
- Speak and write fluent English.
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience in working with CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience in working with Atlassian Suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Experience in working with Bitbucket
- Experience in working with Xray
- Experience in working with Appium / Cypress
- Good knowledge of the Swedish language
Desired personal characteristics
At Flowbird Sweden, you will have a varied job with responsibility combined with freedom, this joined with high demands on delivery and development will give you a stimulating working life. To enjoy the role of being a Test automation engineer at Flowbird it is important that you are responsible, creative and can work independently while maintaining high quality in your deliveries. We also see that you are tech-savvy and stays up to date on new technologies as well as someone who enjoys being social and working in a team. To be successful in this job you need to have experience from troubleshooting products and the test framework. By being a really good workplace, Flowbird can deliver at its best! You will work with knowledgeable and committed employees where overall satisfaction is high. Does it sound interesting? Then we look forward to your application!
Apply today as selection is ongoing!
For more information about the service, please contact Recruitment Consultant Fredrik Hellström, tel: 0735 – 400 331 or Malin Nordh at Reperio, tel: 072 – 325 66 96.