Are you interested in working in a company where high technology, electronics, and software are combined to bring well-thought-out mechanical designs, products, and services? Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications and online services, we contribute to improve the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic. FLOWBIRD operates in over 5,000 towns and cities in 80 countries, and is the world market leader within urban intelligence.
At FLOWBIRD, we value work life balance. We have a 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care. We also offer flexible remote work.
Do you want to be part of developing the mobility solutions of tomorrow?
We are now looking for a Squad leader. You will be a part of our R&D department in Global, but based in Stockholm. Together we are developing technical solutions used by customers in over 80 different countries.
As a Squad leader you are a part of the solutions that will simplify our customers everyday life. You will take an active part in overseeing the entire software delivery process from planning, requirement analysis, development, test and deployment.
You will be reporting directly to the Tribe leader of Devices in Smart City Solutions. You are responsible for getting the business requirements developed and deployed. You will be the single point of contact for the product owner in operational marketing. Together with your team you put in place the sprints and the agreed priorities. You will be driving the squad in delivering these requirements by organizing the backlog, managing the priorities, team (on impediments, work and deliverables) and deliverables.
You’ll experience a high degree of autonomy and are empowered to take initiatives and leadership in all actions required to get things done. You will be supported by your peers, the team of Tribe lead and Squad leads.
In this role you will:
- Lead one squads composed of Business Analyst, UX designer, developers, QAs, test engineers towards the timely achievement of the missions’s delivery
- Analyze and refine the business requirements together with the Product Manager or Product owners
- Support the Business Analysts in creating the detailed functional specifications
- Support in creating the detailed technical architecture
- Create the epics, organize the backlog, allocate tasks, manage priorities
- Drive the Agile meetings, like sprints goals, planning and reviews, as well as the daily standups. Lead in all Agile activities of the squad
- Organize with your peers the deliveries to production environment conform CI/CD
- Follow up customer feedback (Product Manager and Product Owners) in order to take decisions on actual and measured metrics and inputs
- Function as a source of information for the organization regarding the functioning of the system
- Protecting the team from impediments by solving them, direct communication with customers and focus on the job
We are searching for someone who
- Has excellent communication skills, in English
- Has excellent analytical skills, sense of business and entrepreneurship
- Has strong leadership skills, sense of ownership, and initiative
- Has strong sense for creating clarity and keep the team protected from outside “noise”
- Has customer focus at all time
- Is data driven. Base decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Is passionate about product development and constantly
- Is excellent in explaining complex things and making them understandable for the internal customer
- Is respectful, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes
- Has experience in leading squad teams in an Agile approach
- Has strong ability to deliver and get things done
- Is at ease and experienced with Atlassian Jira, Jama and Confluence.
It’s a plus if you have
- Previous experience of payment solutions and/or of systems with high transaction volumes
- CI/CD experience
- Knowledge of the Swedish language but you will lead a multi-cultural Squad
What can you expect from us?
- Every day will be different, and every day you will learn
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong support from the management and the colleagues
- You will never get bored! We move fast and are transforming to a state of the art Agile R&D environment.
- You will work for Flowbird, global market leader in Urban Intelligence
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- You will receive all required training on internal systems and tooling. With the usage of Udemy we are able to provide you training work related but also for your personal growth
- A 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care.
- Flexible remote work.
Welcome with your application!
Apply today as selection is ongoing. For more information about the service, please contact Recruitment Consultant Fredrik Hellström, tel: 0735 – 400 331 or Malin Nordh at Reperio, tel: 072 – 325 66 96.