Software Development Manager Cloud Platform
Are you interested in working in a company where high technology, electronics, and software are combined to bring well-thought-out mechanical designs, products, and services? With more than 60 years of existence in the mobility market, Flowbird is a company that has been able to innovate and renew to meet the needs of customers and citizens around the world.
Initially a supplier of parking and public transit equipment, the group has transformed to become a major digital player. Our solutions address all user profiles. Whether you use your car, take public transport, car-sharing, etc. and even all at once, our solutions are multi-modal and adapt to your needs. Flowbird operates in over 5,000 towns and cities in 70 countries and is the world market leader within urban intelligence.
At Flowbird, we value work life balance. We have a 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care. We also offer flexible remote work.
Do you want to be part of developing mobility solutions for a sustainable future?
Reperio is now looking for a Software Development Manager for Cloud Platform to Flowbird. The Software Development Manager has direct reporting employees and shall make sure that correct equipment is in place such as working tools, applications, education, training etc. It also lays in the responsibility of the manager to conduct annual performance and salary reviews, monitor how the employee is coping with his/her work assignments and the cooperation internally in the group and externally based on the department’s interfaces.
Flowbird has a development center in Sweden and you will enter an exciting phase where the Swedish development center will grow and a technical transformation will take place in terms of technology, framework and processes. More specifically, the position entails:
- Direct reporting employees
- Responsible for cloud platform development
- Processes and methods for an efficient workflow primarily within software development
- Ensuring high software quality, with right functionality and a robust architecture
- Ensure the quality and functionality of used third party products and/or solutions
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and tools as opportunities for innovation and increased efficiency
- Evaluate implementations on various levels
- Ensuring secure coding practices are followed
- University degree or equivalent through work experience
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- Cloud Platform Services and Microservices architecture
- Familiar with work management tools for all kinds of use cases, from requirements and test case management to agile software development
- Source control tools and platforms such as Git, Bitbucket and VSTFS
- Experience of Agile Mindset such as Scrum, Kanban and Continuous integration
- Speak and write fluent English
- Atlassian Suite (Jira)
- C# Software Development
- Good knowledge of the Swedish language
Who are we looking for and what can we offer?
At Flowbird Sweden, you will have a varied job with responsibility combined with freedom, this joined with high demands on delivery and development will give you a stimulating working life. To succeed well in the role, you are communicative, analytical and confident in yourself. By being a really good workplace, Flowbird can deliver at its best! You will work with knowledgeable and committed employees where overall satisfaction is high. Does it sound interesting? Then we look forward to your application!
Welcome with your application!
Apply today as selection is ongoing. For more information about the service, please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Nordh at Reperio, tel: 072 – 325 66 96.
#softwaredevelopmentmanager #software #technology #softwaredevelopment #cloud #manager #flowbirdurbanintelligence #newjob #reperio