Excited about the world of smart cities and mobility? Working at Flowbird is a unique opportunity to be at the heart of how this eco-system is evolving with Flowbird’s 4300 city relationships and smart mobility, smart parking and smart transportation solutions. At Flowbird, we value work life balance. We have a 37-hour work week and one hour per week dedicated to preventive health care. We also offer flexible remote work.
Why Flowbird now?
Cities around the world are moving towards smart city models – making the lives of both the citizens and city administrators easier. Flowbird is at the heart of this transition with an ambitious vision to create a €400M+ revenue global leader in the urban mobility space with an unrivalled technology platform. The Flowbird business is unique in that it serves cities around the world with which relationships have been built over the past 40+ years (4500 cities in 85+ countries).
EV Charging will be at the heart of future smart cities – by 2026 over 50% of cars sold globally are expected to be electric. People will charge in many ways – at home, on-street, off-street. In the UK alone 7M households out of 27M don’t have access to off-street parking. As the global leader in parking Flowbird has a critical role to play.
We are currently building the team to lead the charge in this area – building partnerships with key players in the eco-system (charge point operators, eMSPs, charge point manufacturers, cities, etc.), identifying the new business opportunities for Flowbird and defining the right financial and execution model to deliver them.
Reperio is now looking for a Head of Partner Networks EV Charging to Flowbird. As Head of Partner Networks you are responsible for relationship development/commercials central as well as support on local integrations with product and solution offering. More specifically, the position entails:
- Preparing strategic plans for our approach to partnerships in different verticals
- Identifying and developing opportunities with both existing and new partners
- Negotiating commercial agreements with partners.
- Agreeing partnership KPIs and revenue metrics with each partner and tracking these on an ongoing basis.
- Enabling partners with all necessary training, tools and collateral to optimise the success of our partnerships.
- Managing relationships with our partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Working with the Product team to agree the necessary technical documentation for a given partner solution, e.g. statement of works, functional specification, etc.
- Working with the Product team to ensure delivery of any agreed technical solutions.
- Responsibility for identification and acquisition of new roaming partners
- Support and further development of existing partnerships, in line with the constantly growing quality requirements of the market
- Contract, price and SLA negotiations with new and existing roaming partners
- Support the project management team in technical connection of new roaming partners
- Use partner feedback and other information on market trends to influence product
- Engineering/Ops background (either academic degree, or prior industry experience)
- A deep understanding of the EV Charging ecosystem
- Excellent computer, written, and communication skills
- Experience from working at a CPO/eMSP).
- Strategy & business development experience at blue chip company
Who are we looking for and what can we offer?
Are you detail oriented and have project management skills combined with an ability to prioritize work then you should continue reading. At Flowbird, you will have a varied job with responsibility combined with freedom, this joined with high demands on delivery and development will give you a stimulating working life. To succeed well in the role, you have excellent analytical capabilities and are able to move quickly from insights to action. You also have the ability to manage multiple priorities with positive can-do attitude and sense of humor. By being a really good workplace, Flowbird can deliver at its best! You will work with knowledgeable and committed employees where overall satisfaction is high. Does it sound interesting? Then we look forward to your application!
Welcome with your application!
Apply today as selection is ongoing. For more information about the service, please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Nordh at Reperio, tel: 072 – 325 66 96.