Chief of Operational Data Center
World leader in mobility solutions, Flowbird is a company at the forefront of innovation that imagines the city of tomorrow today. With a unique cross-disciplinary offer in parking and ticketing solutions for public transport, Flowbird is currently active in 60 countries. Our systems and equipment already facilitate management and mobility processes in more than 5 000 cities and more than 1 300 employees and 90 jobs make up the group’s skills.
Chief of Operational Data Center
PARIS or BESANCON
Reporting to the Director of Information Systems, the jobholder is responsible for the operational management of all the IT infrastructures distributed across the Group’s various hosting sites and supporting the applications and data of external customers.
The infrastructures are currently hosted according to several models: « on premise », in the premises of companies specialized in hosting, in the « Cloud » (AWS, MS Azure), or with partners.
- Leading teams organized in matrix mode
- Ensuring the development of skills and versatility of teams
- Maintenance in Operational Condition (MOC)
○ Ensuring maintenance in operational condition
○ Put in place measures to reduce the risk exposure of hosted applications, data and services
○ Manage possible crisis situations in conjunction with the relevant teams outside the DCO
○ Ensuring the proper functioning of the « on call » in an international context
○ Ensure the regular production of dashboards, metrics, KPIs, …
- Security and compliance
○ Ensure that processes, organization and infrastructures are aligned with ITIL practices, security standards (PCI DSS, ISO-27001, SSAE, ISAE, …), and data protection requirements (GDRP, PIPEDA, …).
○ Defining / maintaining the infrastructure master plan
○ Ensuring that the infrastructure and technologies put in place address the needs of the Company
○ Rationalize and optimize all hosting modes and sites
○ Coordinate regional initiatives that require infrastructure developments
○ Ensuring a technological watch
- Supplier relationship
o control of service providers: hosting providers, access providers, service and technology providers, partners, integrators, etc.
○ Manage contracts
○ Drafting and monitoring calls for tenders in relation to the Purchasing department
○ Carry out yearly supplier assessment
- Manage internal customer relations (communication with other departments and respond to related needs)
- Budget monitoring
- Documentary base
You must have a significant professional experience of 5 years in the Data Centre environment, either in a multiple Data Centers with international coverage, or in an externally managed Data Centre, including in Cloud mode, or the management of Data Centers hosting online payment and/or banking applications with strong availability constraints.
You have a vision oriented towards strategy and business development, you have a very good relationship, both for team management and for the relationship with other departments, customers or suppliers.
You have an appetite for organizations undergoing change and change management.
Engineer with five years’ higher education with a strong appetite for technology.
You are fluent in English.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and would you like to join our teams? Then send us your application by writing to Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org